SUCESSOS DE SEMPRE

SUCESSOS DE SEMPRE

terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2018

THE MAMAS & THE PAPAS - THE BEST OF THE MAMAS & THE PAPAS


The Mamas & The Papas - "The Best Of The Mamas & The Papas"
Label: MCA Records, MCBD 19519
Format: CD, Compilation
Country: UK
Released: 1995
Genre: Rock, Pop
Style: Folk Rock, Pop Rock
Tracklist:
01 - California Dreamin'
02 - Monday Monday
03 - I Saw Her Again Last Night 
04 - Words Of Love
05 - Dedicated To The One I Love
06 - Creeque Alley
07 - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
08 - It's Getting Better 
09 - Make Your Own Kind Of Music
10 - Look Through My Window
11 - Twelve Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon) 
12 - Glad To Be Unhappy 
13 - Straight Shooter
14 - For The Love Of Ivy
15 - Do You Wanna Dance
16 - Go Where You Wanna Go
17 - Somebody Groovy
18 - Shooting Star
19 - People Like Us
20 - I Can Dream Can't I
DOWNLOAD - CLICK HERE

SENHA / PASSWORD - sucessosdesempre.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário